We were the first vendor to receive conditional
certification from the USFA and are now fully certified.
While all NFIRS 5.0 forms are supported, with ESP these
additional reporting functions can be integrated right
into the NFIRS 5.0 reporting structure — the “plus”
you’ll find invaluable:
- Have the ability to save incomplete reports
- Have your drill, meeting and work detail tracking
- Set credit amounts for incentives and overtime
- Keep track of equipment used
- Designate career, volunteer and duty crew
And there’s more. With ESP you’ll receive:
- Smart, “same as”, multi-field fill-ins that save
time on reports for those properties you respond
to frequently. Smart fill-ins also speed entry during
your heavy response periods such as storms,
and allow you to establish platoons.
- Color coded data entry with front-end
validation tells you what is required and allowed
as you enter the information,
not later when it’s too late.
- Attendance reporting that can include totals by
category, excused absences and the like.
Percentage, LOSAP, stipend, target calculations
can be printed. Multiple rosters are supported
for tracking Career and Volunteer personnel and
for multiple stations. Statistics can even be printed
which span reporting years, such as State
Relief Association attendance.